- Carolyn's face with sunscreen - after a mid-swim visit to the bathroom, we needed to reapply sunscreen. While I was putting some on Nora's back, Carolyn covered her face with sunscreen so she looked like a mime!
- Nora's feet with sunscreen - while I was spreading Carolyn's generous application of sunscreen, Nora decided the tops of her feet were in serious danger of sunburn. Completely white! Would have been a great shot! It begins to dawn on me that I should be in charge of sunscreen. :)
- Me getting back in the water - over and over and over. I was able to remember why I do not really care for swimming. Also, was never able to forget how much I love these little girls, and how I will even go swimming with them! Into the pool, now off to the slide, now back to the pool, now off to the slide. Again and again and again!
- The bottoms of Carolyn's toes - little blisters (ouch!) from pushing up off the bottom of the pool over and over and over
- Nora's face the first time she went down the slide - pure joy
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Not pictured
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment